QuickTime is Apple's cutting-edge digital media software for both Mac and Windows-based computers delivers unparalleled quality for creating, playing and streaming audio and video content over the Internet.
QuickTime: the digital media standard.
Besides playing MPEG-4 and MP3 content, it supports timecode tracks as well as MIDI standards such as the Roland Sound Canvas and GS format extensions. It also supports key standards for web streaming, including HTTP, RTP and RTSP. Plus, it supports every major file format for images, including JPEG, BMP, PICT, PNG and GIF.
QuickTime also features built-in support for digital video, including the DV camcorder formats, as well as support for AVI, AVR, MPEG-1, H.263, and OpenDML.
QuickTime has a legacy of supporting and developing the latest digital media standards ensuring that you can create and play back the widest range of standard formats in the industry with QuickTime.
· 3GPP & 3GPP2
Here are some key features of "QuickTime":
· Create H.264 video
· Convert video for iPod
· Record audio for podcasting or narration
· Background Exporting
· On screen playback control in full screen mode
· Create surround sound audio
· Save movies from the web*
· Full screen playback
· Create content for mobile phones
· Create MPEG-4 files
· Cut/copy/paste editing
· Create slideshows
· Convert media to dozens of formats
· Create media skins
· Watch streaming web videos in player or browser
· View over 200 media file types
· Automatic connection speed detection
· Adjust video and audio settings
· Play H.264 video
· Surround Sound Audio Playback
· Access to QuickTime content guide
· Adjust movie playback speed
1] Install The App
2] Enter UserName, Company and Serial or Use Keymaker (Optional)
3] Enjoy This Release!!