Organize your media and create a rough assembly with Prelude.
Learn how to use the Prelude media organizer tool to make sure your Premiere Pro project is organized from the start.
Organize clips, subclips, and sequences.
Learn about the clip naming and metadata features of Prelude and how easy it is to create subclips, build a rough-cut assembly, and send your assembly to Premiere Pro as a sequence for immediate editing.
Add comments to your media files.
Annotate media files with notes for the editor or director to consult during editing in Premiere Pro.
What's New in Prelude CC 2017:
• Easier collaboration with Team Projects
• Rough cut transitions
• Keyboard shortcuts for tagging
• Refined user interface with HiDPI support
• Multiple audio track support
• In and Out point support
• File rewrap on ingest
• Matching tag colors
• Cinema playback mode
• Hover scrub thumbnails
• File renaming on ingest
• Adobe Story integration to turn scripts into metadata
• Team collaboration with Adobe Anywhere
• File ingest directly into selected bins
• Sony XMPilot metadata support
• 64-bit support on Windows and Mac OS
• Rough cut export
• Fully searchable metadata
• Full and partial ingest
• Transcoding to many formats upon ingest
• Heads up logging
• Integration into virtually any workflow
• Rough cut creation
• Thumbnail scrubbing in ingest dialog
• Customizable markers
• Customizable metadata import
• Customizable extensibility