- Burn images onto LightScribe & Labelflash discs
- Auto-import MP3 songs and playlist information
- Choose from high-res images and built-in templates
- Import free templates from DirectorZone.com
- Output to a wide range of commercial label templates
4 Quick Steps to Create Designs for Disc Labels
CyberLink LabelPrint is label-making software that lets you design and print stylish CD/DVD labels in 4 easy steps. Just select your template type, disc information, text layout, background image, and print destination. LabelPrint supports layout and printing on a broad range of templates for your CD/DVD labels from leading label brands.
Improved Direct-to-Disc Label Burning: Labelflash™ and LightScribe™
Labelflash software and LightScribe software allow you to "etch" image designs and text onto the surface of your Labelflash and LightScribe discs. LabelPrint recognizes if a burner and disc support these technologies, then provides the option to burn.
Music Track Lists Can be Transferred Between Layouts
Work with MP3 audio files to create numbered track lists quickly, simply by selecting the files you have added to your disc. The information is automatically transferred between layout templates, thus enabling the creation of CD/DVD labels, jewel-case covers and inlays in one go.
Improved Output to Commercial Label Templates - Football Designs
LabelPrint supports a broad range of commercial templates from leading label brands for your disc cover. A built-in library of high-resolution images provides a choice of 16 popular themes for your CD/DVD labels, including Travel, Happy Birthday, and now Football (i.e. Soccer). You can also import your own image files and then stretch, tile or crop them to fit the designs of your CD/DVD labels and disc cover.
Integration with Other CyberLink Products
While LabelPrint is designed to operate as a standalone product, it perfectly complements other applications requiring the printing of CD/DVD labels. After installation, you can access label-printing features via the PowerStarter interface in your version of CyberLink Media Suite, as well launch from within CyberLink Power2Go.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME (Windows 7, Vista, 2000 or XP necessary for the technology LightScribe)
- Screen Resolution : 800x600
- Processor : Intel Pentium 700 MHz or AMD Athlon 700 MHz or above is recommended
- Memory : 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space : 80 MB
- LightScribe-enabled CD/DVD burner and compatible disc media*
- Labelflash-enabled DVD burner and compatible disc media*
Note: * To enable Labelflash or LightScribe burning technology, user should install LabelPrint on Windows 2000 or Windows XP
Languages : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish (European), Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean
For Unlock Download Link - Click on any advertising link below
Advertising Site Opened in New Window !!!